Saturday, October 27, 2007

note to self: only pick fights that you know you can win

so, i playfully shoved two of my friends off their step at the rose garden. they're both big guys, and my push was hardly enough to topple them.

but my friend retaliates and shoves me back, and that's when i remember the size i am in comparison to these guys and i go flying off the step and hurtling to the ground.

so now i'm nursing a bum leg and the bloody scrape that runs across my shin.

i guess you could say i deserved it.

but my friends have been beautiful.
even though i protest, and stubbornly refuse sometimes,
i am glad you took my heavy bag of textbooks from me, and gave me your ridiculously light bag of groceries (comprising of only one milk carton) to carry whilst walking me home.

No comments: