Friday, October 19, 2007

Why should I feel discouraged
Why should the shadows come
Why should my heart fell lonely
And long for heaven and home

139am, and still working on an assignment due 830am the same day.
i think it might be easy to sit down and cry but i can't because the tears won't come anyway and i'm not that kind of person.
so i take extended long hot showers to soak and wash away the tension built up in my bones. it's not great for the environment but this is my temporary solace and reprieve.

but i am not alone. 4 big boys in my living room arguing and stressing over the very same assignment are with me.
all of us don't think we'll pass the masters program.
misery loves company.

but i know i am being sustained. i know He is with me.

i think it's reconciling myself with the idea that while failure is not an option, it is a reality.
but i live, move and breathe. i continue to believe there is a reason why i'm here. that there is something greater beyond all this.

I know He watches me
His eye is on the sparrow- Lauryn Hill

No comments: