Wednesday, March 26, 2008

messy

at times it feels like i'm rushing along with the wind, blindly being blown back and forth, drifting and falling and then being picked up by the whirlwind again.
it feels like my hair is flying everywhere, but i'm standing still and everything is being blown past me. and every now and then i get a little shove but to where?

it's an unchartered path ahead of me and i feel like i'm slowing down in my steps. i see the same old routes every day but one day these paths will disappear, i will find myself no longer in this place of comfort and i will have to wake up, shake the dust off my feet and walk again.

i feel the need to rise out of flames like a burning phoenix, powerful, strong, burning with purpose.
but i have to deal with these glowing embers and ash first.

No comments: