Friday, August 20, 2010

Appreciation
because its said too little, and never enough

to huck: tom will always treasure her best friend. odd hour conversations, listening to rants and rambles, reminiscing over past memories; wherever tom goes, tom knows you've got her back. thanks for being there.

Respect
because you inspire me

living with B is amazing. I've never seen someone so hungry for knowledge and so smart. he inspires me to know more, learn more, try harder and work harder. every single conversation with him is so fascinating and he's so patient with my ignorance and foolishness. i am inspired to be better in my desired profession

Gratitude
because kindness should not go unnoticed

(so far) R is a great roommate. We're absolutely comfortable with each other and can roll around laughing for a long time. As with B, R pushes me to be better than what I am now. Dragging out heavy texts from his shelf, he encourages me to read and points me towards articles related to my research interest. I am truly grateful for the guidance that's been shown

Affection
because how can we not reciprocate?

D is and always a lady of grace to me. Her gentleness and kindness has been a comfort to me in my lowest moment and reminded me that its ok to just be human and fail. Its easy to love someone so lovable

Praise God
because with so many positive things to reflect upon and with so many amazing people in my life, i know i have been blessed.

No comments: