Monday, September 06, 2010

left-over energy from couch-potato activities

is it me or is the US Open alot noisier than Wimbledon or even Australian Open? I was watching the matches over the weekend, and the crowd was getting on my nerves. They didn't even pipe down when the players were preparing for their serve.

that said, I'm excited that Federer beat Melzer and made it into the quarterfinals. I'm all ready for a Federer- Soderling match-up and i anticipate a fantastic struggle between the two. Melzer played well today and I was a little torn watching him lose especially when he delivered some real return winners... but still, Federer vs. Soderling is more enticing.

And on that note, can someone please help Dementieva's serve?? the woman has really nice strokes, but the serve ah.... is like watching someone trying to swat bugs with a tennis racket....

No comments: