Monday, October 18, 2010

its that time of the year when i see the world before me change. one first, then two, and then slowly all . the air gets a little crisper and brisk around me and the steady hum of daily life is now met by a rustle, a howl, a sudden tight intake of air.

its around this time, that i feel older, i get nostalgic, i feel myself change with the turning leaves. its about the time when the world infused with this sudden shock of colour so bold, permeating the earth with its warmth, that i feel myself mellowing and i

get a little romantic, a little sentimental, a little pensive.

But til i reach the goals i want, these are distractions i can ill afford.

still, maybe i am waiting for my light to change.


Autumn Pictures, Images and Photos
photo by chunsa_2007

No comments: