Monday, October 11, 2010


One of the hardest things about being overseas is missing out on all the occasions back home. Friends getting married, friends having babies, lives moving up and on. I've missed all of that. And I will probably continue to miss alot more.


Dear R, Congratulations! You're one of my oldest friends, and I would greatly love to be there on your wedding day. From the time, that you patiently listened to me talk about random falling leaves outside my yard, and cracked up with me over silly jokes, I knew that this friendship was a good one, and one that I would deeply cherish.

I was absolutely delighted the first time you showed me your proposal plan and was eagerly anticipating the day that you would unveil your plan and propose to T. It fills me with such joy to know that you have a good woman by your side and I am glad, very glad that you're entering into another chapter of your life with her. I wish that the moments and memories you build together will be filled with joy, growth and many enriching experiences. May you build on the strengths and weaknesses of each other, and may it be that you discover new dimensions, and strengths within yourselves through each other.

hugs!!!!


No comments: