Sunday, November 14, 2010

even though i won't be getting much of a break at all this december, I am looking forward to the possibility of D coming over and taking one of the boys' rooms. As much as I love living with the boys, I think I am getting to the stage where I am in need of female company. The year has had its ups and downs and it feels like the downs of the year were asymmetrically assigned to the latter half of the year. I'm struggling with myself right now and part of me is seeking solace, comfort and warmth. But the path that lies ahead requires a fight, a show of strength and diligence and hard work. So I have to set myself straight and develop somehow, a form of single-mindedness.

Can I handle the changing ocean tides
Can I handle the seasons of my life

The landslide is bringing me down

Landslide- Stevie Nicks




No comments: