Monday, February 28, 2011

sometimes when it rains...
you get to score freebies!

the weather turned horrid in a matter of minutes. As i stared out of the office window thinking about how i might have to forgo my usual cup of coffee, my office mate M, caught me yawning and offered me some of the coffee from his flask.

so love! I happily took up his offer of course.

and later in the day as I made my way to the washroom, I noticed that the cleaners were carting away trays of leftovers from a departmental meeting. Noticing that some trays were completely untouched, i asked if i could have some food. They offered me the whole array of brownies, sandwiches and cookies.

"Do you want plates and cutlery?" They asked as i selected over the variety

Aiyoh. i love this generosity.
and yes, i don't mind being shameless in asking. :)

::: POST EDIT:::

roommate just delivered me coffee in the rain... I'm bubbling over in joy and gratitude.

No comments: