Friday, February 25, 2011

you can be too much of a coffee addict.


P asked me to join him for coffee at Stamp, and i, being the coffee lover that I am, jumped at the chance, grabbed my coat and ran out to meet him...
I soon found that this was not necessarily a wise idea since I was immediately greeted by a blast of wind. P and I literally had to fight our way to the coffee shop, with me having to clamour back onto the intended path since i was sometimes blown off the course to our destination by the wind. I even lost my glasses at one point, and had to run to retrieve them.

After having our coffee, it was another fight back to the office, with me almost having to grab onto P because the wind was literally blowing me off the steps. Thankfully, i manage to race down it and avoid any horrible falls.

Today's weather report: Winds from WNW at 47km/h gusting to 69km/h

yes, it pays to heed the weather report....

No comments: