Tuesday, April 19, 2011

silly

two sides of coffee

"hurry!" said he, clicking his tongue. he paced back and forth in a frantic manner.
the hardwood floor beneath him creaked quietly in pain, bemoaning its smooth finish now worn out, now ugly and plain.
"hurry!" said he, his agitation increased as his partner lazily looked on, entirely at peace.
"what's the matter?" she said in her slow languid way, drawing out each word like a cat
stretching
on a hot summer's day. " we'll have our coffee and then be on our way".
"no no, there's not a moment to lose, my faculties are best now that i've had my coffee juice!"
"well, I enjoy my coffee slow. i take the time to wonder and behold" her smile was content but her eyes turned cold when he moved to take her mug and go.
" all right, all right" he resignedly said . "but it really is too bad to waste this wired mind and all the possibilities it could have met."

-------------------------------------------

I need sleep. i really do. but coffee is a nice substitute.



1 comment:

Robby said...

I love this