Tuesday, October 09, 2007

so instead of getting well-rested over the thanksgiving break,
i managed to get my schedule packed with activities, dinners and events.
leaving me now drained, tired, weary and yearning for another break to help me recuperate from this current one.

i crave simplicity, a warm touch, a connection over coffee, and understanding between individuals. i want good conversation, to understand and develop new ideas, to seek change and deepen intimacy, to create myself a space in my ever-changing community and define a place where we can all journey together in the here and now.

i'm deeply afraid of complicated attachments and would rather skip out on all that.
but the only way forward is to engage.
so i'm going to have to try to be brutally honest to myself, and hopefully leave no illusions behind.

No comments: