Monday, March 07, 2011

presentation day: paper proposal 1.

can i say i'm super super super super excited? So far this has been a topic that I really like working on .

:::POST - EDIT:::

I really really really want to be an economist, please please let me be one!

On a separate note, YW once commented about how I definitely fit into the category of generation Y ; in the sense that I respond and crave affirmation. I was a little crestfallen today about not being able to complete my presentation in time and get to the thrust of my model but one email from my professor has gotten me bouncing back in excitement.

Of course, it could be that my emotions are also sometimes somewhat primitive. I mean, i get happy from eating fried chicken.

I'd like to think of it though as that I know how to enjoy the ride.

No comments: